Ahhhh, heaven awaits us on the sunny beaches of Bermuda! Boyd and I take the red eye to New York tomorrow night and arrive at 6:00 in the morning. I'm so excited. Mostly because some of the funnest people I know are going. It's going to be such a blast, and I'm super excited to see Laurel's first time on a cruise ship. She and I are a lot alike so I know she'll love a cruise as much as I do. Sleeping, relaxing, sunning and eating all you want - now that's heaven baby! I know I'll do a lot of laughing because Laurel will not fail to keep me in stitches.
I have to admit, my heart is hurting to leave the boys. Truly - more than it ever has in the past. I feel so guilty! I will be waited on hand and foot and my poor boys will be fending for themselves. (Actually, they are so super excited because Uncle Reese is going to spend the week with them. Please send all of your prayers their way....)
I am mostly excited to show off the new bikini I bought. It is so cute and goes so well with cottage cheese and stretch marks. It's a good thing, because can you imagine if it didnt? Woof! I just hope I can keep the men off of me....probably not. But oh well, what happens in Bermuda, stays in Bermuda, right?
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Posted by White Family at 10:50 PM
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Life has gotten too crazy the last little while and I haven't had a second to park my butt in front of the computer!
Okay, life gets even crazier - baseball season started for the White family. What does that mean?
1. Staying outside until nearly 10:00 freezing your butt off. And when I say freezing, I don't think I've ever been so cold as I have been at the boys' games.
2. Yummy snack bar nachos and churros. The best!
3. Jock straps, cups (not the drinking kind), socks, boxers, tightie whities, half eaten hamburgers, stale french fries and sticky spilled soda in the van at all times! At least we'd be able to survive on all the stale food in the van if we were ever in an emergency situation. I could probably use a cup and jock strap to prevent frost bite from forming on my nose. See, there's a positive in everything.
4. Speeding home from work, honking the horn in the driveway, and shuttling the two boys to their practices and games. During this season, I live in a van down by the river, I mean, baseball field.
5. Best part, I haven't even mentioned Spencer's soccer games and practices!!
I really shouldn't complain because it is my chosen life. I just don't ever want the boys to look into the stands and see no one cheering for them. THEY JUST BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME AND CHANGE MY DIAPERS OFTEN WHEN I'M OLD!!!
Things I should have blogged:
1. My sister Natalie is one of the funniest people ever. Proof: check out her blog at petonfamily.blogspot.com. Her list of 20 regrets is hilarious, and the best part about it is that I think I was there for roughly 19 of them. After reading her blog you will see why we had the BEST childhood and why Natalie and I will be linked forever with the most awesome memories ever!
2. Boyd got romantical for Valentines Day
3. And then showed the boys how it's really done....
4. Super Boy paid us a visit and didn't realize that when he's looking in the mirror, his proclamation to the world on his chest was backwards (it runs in the family...)
5. I got to babysit my cute neice. She has the cutest curls that I just want to pull like Ramona and the "boing boing" curls.
She is so stinkin' cute, but it kills me that she won't cuddle. It really does. Could you resist cuddling this?
However, she makes up for it in her fearlessness with the dog. I've never seen a kid love a dog so much bigger than themselves and have absolutely no fear. It's darling!
6. Boges got glasses!
7. Is this a sign of things to come?
Boyd and a little girl? Oh, it looks like it's meant to be....
Wake up Angie, wake up. It was all a dream!!
Posted by White Family at 9:02 PM