Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heaven Awaits.....


Ahhhh, heaven awaits us on the sunny beaches of Bermuda! Boyd and I take the red eye to New York tomorrow night and arrive at 6:00 in the morning. I'm so excited. Mostly because some of the funnest people I know are going. It's going to be such a blast, and I'm super excited to see Laurel's first time on a cruise ship. She and I are a lot alike so I know she'll love a cruise as much as I do. Sleeping, relaxing, sunning and eating all you want - now that's heaven baby! I know I'll do a lot of laughing because Laurel will not fail to keep me in stitches.
I have to admit, my heart is hurting to leave the boys. Truly - more than it ever has in the past. I feel so guilty! I will be waited on hand and foot and my poor boys will be fending for themselves. (Actually, they are so super excited because Uncle Reese is going to spend the week with them. Please send all of your prayers their way....)
I am mostly excited to show off the new bikini I bought. It is so cute and goes so well with cottage cheese and stretch marks. It's a good thing, because can you imagine if it didnt? Woof! I just hope I can keep the men off of me....probably not. But oh well, what happens in Bermuda, stays in Bermuda, right?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You think you will have fun? I don't think so Joe! I won't be there!

I must admit, you are one brave mama to let Uncle Buck, I mean Uncle Reese stay with your boys for the week. Yikes! I hope you stocked your cupboards. Your years supply might be gone when you return.

Jenn said...

I can't believe your going on the cruise without your favorite cousins Jenn and big steve! I am so so jelious! I do hope you have fun and eat a good dessert for me. we just set up a family blog, it's sandjmallett.blogspot.com. Love you guys!