Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bermuda 2008


Our cruise to Bermuda was so much fun. Not only was Bermuda really like the last photo I posted (stunningly beautiful), but the company was fantastic! It was my favorite cruise we've been on so far.

We sailed out of New York (I love NY) and stayed the entire time in Bermuda.


I had to post this photo, I look totally freaky, but hey, we flew the red eye out and hadn't had any sleep the night before! I post it because I kept making my dad laugh by saying "Please sir, can I have some more?" Check out the hat and stringy hair, you'll get it....

I have to admit, we only had 1 day of really good weather. This is what our first day looked like, however, it was still amazing.

Luckily, Laurel and I spent the 1 good day at the beach while the boys and Mom and Camie went deep sea fishing. Check out Laurel's blog to see the craziness that ensued at the beach. We spyed this chick in a short sleeved wet suit (let's just say she shouldn't have been wearing any sort of tight fitting ensamble) with long stringy hair that could have been a mullett. However, we couldnt' really tell because it was under a cowboy hat.

> The history of Bermuda is amazing, and many of the old buildings from the 1600's are still standing. It's so incredibly beautiful - the scenery and the historic buildings make an amazing combination. We visited the oldest church in the Western Hemisphere! Who would have thought it was in Bermuda!

Laurel kept me in laughing the entire time and I really just enjoyed Boyd and my family.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You have some sweet riding skills!! We have GOT to go on a cruise together sometime. I feel like I'm totally missing out!

Carrie said...

I agree with Nat, we need to all go play somewhere!
By the way, your play list rocks, I love those songs!