Wednesday, April 16, 2008

P.S.

I am leaving for China today! I'm going for business and am looking forward to opening some direct business relations there. However, I'm really struggling with leaving the boys. All 4 of them. I miss them so much when I'm gone and I was just gone to Bermuda! I hope the time goes by fast, but gone nearly 2 weeks and sharing a room probably won't go too fast.
I went to Walmart tonight (which I NEVER do) and bought some last minute things for the trip. Well, I thought my boys had grabbed the bags (everything was relatively small), but didn't realize until we got to the car that they hadn't! We ran back in and the checker said she didn't have our bags and said that she even checked when we left. Well, we didn't have them! Needless to say, I have to go in at 7:00 in the morn and have the manager watch the security tape to see what happened. If it shows that the person after me took the bags, they'll replace my stuff. It was about $100.00 worth of stuff!
So, ching wada pigu (I have not idea how to spell chinese) and hun cho! Translation: kiss my but, how smelly! I'm sure I'll make lots of new friends!

4 comments:

A crazy family member said...

Angie, you will have to tell all about your china trip when you get back. Keith is leaving for 2 weeks in May. beijing and shanghi (I can't spell) I hope you have a great time. I am SO jealous. I have always wanted to go to China. Missy

Natalie said...

Take a minute to walk the streets and neighborhoods in China. There's a smell you'll never forget!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Taylor left a bag of Aveeno lotion at Target. Luckily I was able to go back and get my items, it was $20 worth of lotion. Good luck with lovely Walmart, and have fun in stinky China.

Steve said...

walmart sucks-I got pick pocketed there last week. Believe it or not...found the wallet in the trash in the parking lot. I was so impressed to find this happens regularly.

Enjoy China--be careful, though-I hear they are terrible drives those orientals....lol.