Thursday, October 4, 2007

SICK!

So, Bryant was getting ready for scouts last night and I noticed his shirt was extremly wrinkly. I asked him if he got it out of the dirty clothes and he said no. Okay, whatever, at least he was going to scouts and had his "uniform" on. I know, I know, I've just said blasphemous things to all you scout nerds.
Anyway, there was something stuck to the back of his shirt. As I got closer I realized it was a crusty EARTH WORM! Oh my gosh, it was so sick. I showed Bryant and he freaked out a bit. I then noticed he had 2 more on the front of his shirt. He started yelling at me to get them off when I told him "NO WAY it's your wormy shirt I'm not touching them!" One was HUGE! It was pretty funny watching him try not to touch them but try to get them off of his shirt. After quizzing him (rather loudly) I found out that he had left his shirt outside to "dry off", but ended up leaving it out there for days where it blew onto the ground, it then rained on it and thus became a shelter for earth worms.
Let that be a lesson, always put your shirt in the dirty clothes after you leave it outside on the ground and get crusty worms stuck to it. Just in case you didn't realize.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Tell Bryant I think he's the best! I can just imagine him freaking out and you saying, "you deserve it!" I'm laughing my head off! I bet you'll never look at his scout shirt the same way again. Dead earthworms on a scout shirt seem so fitting.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

nasty pie! Tell Bryant he is a scrounge for me!