Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conference Candy and French Toast

We had Conference yesterday and today and I cannot tell you how much I LOVED staying in! Especially yesterday because it was so cold and rainy!


We made french toast today for breakfast (cooked breakfast doesn't happen too often in the White house, at least THIS White house). I also got "Conference Candy" for the boys to eat during conference. I try to make conference a fun event for the boys.

I told the boys they couldn't have any candy until I could see that they were watching/listening to conference. In years past, I've put together conference activity packs (I was Primary President at the time and did it for the whole primary) and the boys LOVED it! Well, I'm no longer Primary President so a blank notebook will have to do. Logan decided (on his own) to take notes. The following is a recap of his October 2007 Conference notes:

Presadent Hancly
Story of Jothof Smith (maybe Logan doesn't have a lisp?)
Chrch
Promis
Efert
God
Vishin
Spoke
Father and Son
Erth
Find a way
Understand
Tabernacl
Articl of Fath
Goldn Platse
Gave
Bibel
Pramis
Transladed
Explare
Prestood
Profit
Toching the Herts
Loveing
**Please note, this was just a small portion of his notes. He had 4-1/2 pages!
Spencer followed his little brother's lead and took notes as well.














Bryant decided to play with Legos. Nice. (I made him stop.)

Pup-a-Roni watched too. He looks WAY interested. I'm so glad he's trying to do better.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

You have a couple of "Peter Priesthoods" on your hands. That's my Bryant - playing legos instead of listening to conference. Who needs notes when you can steal your goodie-two-shoes brothers notes?