Saturday, November 10, 2007

BBB Triple Threat- Bogie Bears Baptized




Well, Logan, our baby, was baptized. It was such a great day! His Grandpa White baptized him and my dad confirmed him and gave him a beautiful blessing. It was such a wonderful day and I felt the spirit so strong! Logan is the best surprise our family ever received, and on a day like this, it reaffirms Heavenly Father's hand in things.


He hardly seems old enough to be baptized! It's funny how your oldest seems pretty old, yet as we get around to our youngest doing the same things the older boys did, he just seems so much younger. Probably because we baby him! :)
We so appreciate the love and support everyone showed us by sharing this amazing day with us. It was good to have family, and all of our friends who are family as well, surrounding us. We love you all!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Soory I missed the b-tism. "Logan! Why haven't you been bapTIzed?" "I haven't got around to it, OK?" Good to see he got around to it.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

why didn't I take any pictures of you guys? AND- do you need me to take your family pics for the season?