Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's been too long...






Dang Gina, we've been busy!
A few of the things we've spent our time on:
1. Church. Ahhh, I'm the Personal Enrichment leader and my counselor in the Relief Society doesn't let me plan. At least, I have meetings and then she tells me what to do.
2. Young Men's. Bryant is in Young Mens and they are preparing for the Klondike. He insists his leader wants him to sleep outside before they go on the trip. I'm sure he's telling the truth, but, I can't conciously send my baby in the backyard (BY HIMSELF - WE ARE NOT CRAZY ENOUGH TO JOIN HIM)and live with myself.
3. More scouts. All three are in scouts and I'm not a fan. Just one more thing I don't have enough time for.
4. Cleaning. Does it ever end? Logan cut his foot somehow and didn't realize he was bleeding until he tracked blood all over the carpet and sat there for a while while a blood stain grew beneath his feet. Okay, it sounds really bad, but it wasn't. While it's all true, it's not like there was a puddle of blood beneath his feet. By the way, will there ever be a time when I don't have a set of blinds that have to be cleaned? Every time I turn around, they are looking crappy again.
5. Homework. Ahhhh, I read a chapter in Bryant's Utah History book just because I like history. While he was finishing his worksheet I stole the book and read. I just got done helping him research the Titans.
6. Reese got home from his mission. Poor guy. He has 6 mothers and a dad telling him what to do.
7. Work. If I start going on about this I might have a nervous breakdown. Managing over 1,000 sku's, and products in 33 publications, not to mention developing new products, can make your head spin.
8. Obligatory functions. Enough said.
9. OH yeah, Thanksgiving fell in there. We had Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad (Reese came home the day before) and had the first Thanksgiving as a entire family in (more than?)2 years. It was great.
10. I then did Thanksgiving for my own little family the Saturday after. Everything turned out great - even my pumpkin pies!
11. Christmas shopping. We did one big outing. Now the fun part comes - a million different outings to get 5 things. You know, those things you don't think will be a big deal, but as the "day" gets closer you realize you have no time.
12. Christmas card designs. I was putting together a design for our Christmas cards. I have to do more with it tomorrow. Hopefully I can get cards sent out by next Tuesday.
13. I finished the book "For Retards Only", um I mean, Eclipse.
14. I'm now reading "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz
15. Decorating - Christmas Tree. Check. Christmas Lights on the house. Check.
16. Neighbor gifts. Check. But I still need to make tags.
17. Gift for dads. Not checked. Gift for gals at work. Not checked. I more present for Bry. Not checked. Presents for Boyd. Not checked. Present for Grandma. Not checked.

Anyway, I'd better quit wasting my time. We need to have scripture study and prayers before bed and it's 9:48! Yikes!

0 comments: