Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday Boys







I've been too busy and it's been too long! We're having a birthday boy bonanza this weekend!
My baby Bry is now 13 - an official teenager! I keep teasing him that I see pimples growing every time I look at him!
Unfortunately, he was sick for his birthday - he had a baseball tournament game he had to miss, and I had to stay home with Logan who was also sick while Bry, Boyd and Spencer went and saw the Hulk and then went to a Crashup Derby. They had a blast, but we all agreed it would have been more fun if we were all together!

Here's a snapshot of Bryant at age 13:

Favorite movie: "Iron Man"
Favorite color: "Blue"
Favorite Sport: "Duhhh, Tennis. Come-on Mom, it's baseball!"
Favorite Dessert: "Ice Cream" (we had Superman ice cream for his birthday)
FAvorite thing to do: "Play with my friends/hang out"
Favorite band: "The Killers or Poison" Mom: "Poison, what? How do you know who they are?" Bryant: "Poison! I know who Poison is, they're like 80's singers!"\
Things he hates most: "Chores and working in the yard outside"
Favorite food: "Chinese! Of course Mom!"

Bryant, by Mom
Twinkling blue eyes
Mischevious grin (ready to break out at any time)
Braces that I'm always telling him to scrub
Ultra messy room
Doesn't complain so much when I ask him to shower anymore
Getting more into clothes/shoes
Funnier than all get-out
Loves baseball
Enjoying scouts more
Loves to jump on the trampoline
Enjoys air-soft wars with the neighbors
Loves to babysit (and the kids he babysits in the ward love him too!)
School still really isn't his thing
He's absolutely delightful to be around (when he's not bugging his brothers)
Loves to bug brothers!
Loves to be with his family
Honors his Priesthood
Cleans the kitchen very well
Super smart
Distracted easily
Excellent impressions (ask him to do his Waterboy, Goonies, Nacho Libre, Napoleon, Benchwarmers, or Happy Gilmore impressions, they're hilarious!)
Kind
Loves to stick his head out of the car window like a dog!
Good photographer
Loves to ride his bike (let's not talk about his Dad's bike that he left to be stolen!)
All around good kid!





I Love you Bry!

3 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Oh little Bry, Bry, why can't we go back in time to when he was still little, those were THE.BEST.DAYS.PERIOD! Except I really love having Addie around. That picture of him on your lap with his bobby reminds me of Addison for some reason.

I also can't believe he let you blog a picture of him with his shirt off!!

I am so glad you found time to update your blog, it was worth the wait! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRACE FACE!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I can't believe how big that boy has gotten!! He is such a funny kid. If he lived with me, I would have to wear Depends all of the time!
Happy Birthday Bry!!!
Did you get anything interesting for your birthday?

Natalie said...

Oh MY REESE! He even sleeps with his shirt off. It doesn't get much scarier. You're right, he is a crack-up. I miss him so much. Poor kid will always have to have big fat hugs from his absent aunt whenever she sees him. Too bad!! Happy Birthday Bry!!