Saturday, June 13, 2009

Steven McMuffin



Logan's greeted me all day, every day not as mom, but last week I was "Bob", so I started calling Logan "Randy". This week it is Steve McMuffin, and now it's evolved to Steven McMuffin. I love to come home and hear "Hey Steven McMuffin, what's up? I"m so glad you're home Steven", or "What's that Steven McMuffin, you want a a drink of water?". He asked me on Thursday night if he was the class clown of the family. I think right now, the answer is yes.
What will next week bring? Stay tuned, he started calling me Freddy Betty last night so we'll see if it sticks...

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I think that you need to frame that picture of Steven McMuffin... it is dang cute!!
BTW, what's up with the White's and nachos? Nas-tay!! A few weeks ago our neighbor gave some to Ginny and she was in heaven! She came home with an orange face. You used to always buy them at the "sev".

Natalie said...

It's Nacho cheese! Yum. I love nachos. Every so often, I buy some at the Target and slap my kids hands if they try and take any.

I think all your boys are the family class clowns. That's a cute pic of Logan. I wish I was going to Utah with Sarah. I love how his ears still go down when he wears a cap. OHhhhh, I miss you guys.