Monday, October 5, 2009

Yes, I'm Alive!

It is true, I have not died and fallen off the face of the planet. I've just been super busy and not had a moment to either update my blog or read any of my favorites. My sister La said everytime she checked my blog she would get so mad to see "Summer Lovin'". I don't blame her, summer is gone. Sigh.
Here's a few pics of what we've been busy doing...

An early morning sunrise, getting ready for work!


Stampin' Up!'s 2009 Annual Convention. A few of my product lines...






Me dropping off Gatorade and sunscreen to Boyd while he volunteered at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.


Lara brought Reese home as he had a 4-day leave from the military. They best be getting hitched because I like Lara so much!


I now have a 12 year old...



And a 10 year old....



And three football players...
Spencer

That would be Spence, front left, the tall kid...

Spence making a sweet tackle.

Bryant
White, Black...ha ha!


Sorry, all of my action photos are blurry and I can never get Bry in the shot...

Logan




A dirty scout returns home with three new friends...


Lucky for me, 2 got out (outside thankfully) and I convinced him to give the last one to a neighbor so I am lizard free, the way to be!

Me and and my peep Missy take a trip to Wisconsin...

"Head. Pants. NOW!" "It's like an orange on a toothpick"

And finally, conference morning. Breakfast with the family.

Boyd "Would you like a round-house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it!"

7 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I found waldo!!! Whats my prize?

Lindsey said...

I'm with La---my heart jumped when I saw that you had finally updated! LOVE the football pics!

Becky said...

I can't contain my excitement!! I literally squeeled when I saw that you had posted!!!

Uh. . . Can I come to your house next conference?

Cute, boys!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

You forgot the best part-You hung out with me a couple of times since your "Summer Lovin'" post! :)

Dang gina-I should have come to your house for conference breakfast. My family just got pink waffles and OJ, that was it.

Natalie said...

Love that picture of Boyd at the temple. I'm sure he loved it! He's perfect for stuff like that. All smiles and good attitude.

And, I love the picture of Bry's action shot. His face looks like he's tired and a little "slow."

Finally you posted, my sister. Sheesh. And I can't believe Spencer is 12. I think it's going to be wierd taking Sarah with me to YW on Wednesday nights. Yikes!!

Love you! And you better post more often, loser!

DJ and Gin Family said...

So we now get an update every season?
DJ will be jealous that you have THREE boys playing football. We don't even get one. Oh well, I get lots of drama at my house, yay!!
Glad you're still alive, and I'll see YOU the first Sunday in April.

The Price Family said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who takes forever to update the blog! I can't believe you have a 12-year-old either. I remember when you were 12 and I thought your were so cool and that you had the coolest bangs. Time flies...