Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Pics

So, my lil' sis is turning into quite the photographer! I like to tell myself I inspired this talent to blossom in her bosom, as I believe I was the first one to say "hey, I"ll bet you can take good pics, I trust you, do you want to take our family photos?". That was, I think, 4-5 years ago. She's since taken 3 our of the last 5 years of family photos, and I'm telling you, she's done every bit as good, if not better, than any of the professionals we've used.
So here you go, the loves of my life. Thanks Laur - you the beyst!



I love this one- it truly captures the essence of my three little "steps". It's a memory that I'll always have. When I think of having three boys, this is exactly what I'll think of (including farts & burps, you know...).




3 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

It's really not fair that you are so photogenic, I always look like a squinty eyed freak. Maybe I need to practice in front of the mirror.
Your pics look great!!

The Price Family said...

I love these pictures! You guys look great!!! And I agree with Ginger - you are very photogenic!! Must be in your genes, to bad we don't share the samee gene pool. You got tall and lovely and I got short and sumo wrestlerish. LOL! Hope you guys are staying out of trouble. Love your FAVORITE cousin, Kellie

Natalie said...

Wow, my three boys look wonderful! Give them back to me! Oh, and you and Boyd look good too. I can't wait to see Abby's pics.