Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yay Christmas!



Now that we're done with Thanksgiving, it's time for Christmas! That means decor, music, shopping, you name it! Okay, so shopping isn't that big of a deal. We only give the boys 3 gifts, and Santa gives them one. We relate the number of gifts back to the "reason for the season", and hey, what kid can argue with "Jesus only got 3 presents, what makes you think you're so special?".



Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOATHE Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas music, but I feel like I'm looking over poor little Thanksgiving and not giving him enough attention if I focus on big bad Christmas, who gets all of the attention, before his time is due.

Speaking of Christmas music, if you really know me well, you will know my FAVORITE Christmas song. Any of you yahoo's Wham fans? If you are, you may know where I'm headed...


My favorite Christmas saying!(Pay no attention to the man in the white suit...)

4 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

nice balls ang! :)

I love your tree. I stole your words on the tree idea and got some of my own. By the way, nice photo taking skillz.

So happy you updated!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Do you remember this...

Christmas lights, christmas lights, christmas lights!!!!

Luv the decorations!!

Natalie said...

Hey, yer tree needs to eat a sandwich. She looks a little anorexic.

I like the man in the white suit, because his jump-suit-with-tails and white tipper-tap shoes have made me chuckle for years! And, I happen to like Boyd-o, so I WILL pay attention to him.

I like the saying about your boys not being very special. I think I should use that one.

Linda Lou said...

"Last Christmas ... I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears I'll send it to someone special."

Is that your fav Christmas song, Angie?

Ha ha ha ha ... didn't think your Mom would know who Wham is!