Friday, October 10, 2008

So much to do, so little time!

Oh my- it's been much too long! I had this false impression that I could keep up on my blogging this summer - the kids are out of school, it's the lazy days of summer, right? Oh how wrong I was!
Bryant started 8th grade, and while he's on a traditional school schedule, the other two are on year round. Spencer started 5th grade, with Boges starting 3rd.
Me, being the horrible mother I am, didn't even take a picture of Bryant on his first day of school. How could I forget that? Meh - at least it's not as bad as when Logan was the only kid at his teddy bear picnic at school without a teddybear OR a picnic. Good times, good times.
We've kept busy with baseball all summer and fall, football for Boges and soccer for Spence and sleepouts and Logoon and birthdays, and not to mention, our big family vacay - Disneyland! I thought about Jr. Jazz for all three this winter but then again, I think I'd rather have some sort of sanity in the next couple of weeks. They can play out on the driveway, right? With Boyd, we've almost got a full team built into our family!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Logan didn't have a teddy bear OR a picnic? Sounds like when Neal brought Sarah to pre-school on pajama day in her undershirt with her hair not brushed.